Our Doctors have years of experience in the field of Occupational Medicine.
Dr. Lee is qualified with a Diploma in Safety, Health & Welfare at work.
Dr. Hennigan ia a Licentiate of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine of Irish College of Physicians.
We have enjoyed a close relationship for a long number of years with a number of local businesses.
The purpose of which is to support the employer in their obligation to their employees.
We work to promote health , prevent illness and provide Expert Medical Opinion when medical difficulties arise.
Our service provides the full range of a Businesses Medical needs on site in a prompt , personable and professional manner.
- Pre-employment assessments
- Sickness absence reviews
- Accident / Injury assessment
- Fitness for work assessment
- Vision assessments
- Health Screening of employees
- Health surveillance
- Vaccinations, including Influenza, Hepatitis B and all Travel Vaccines
- Insurance and independent medical examinations and reports
- Fitness to drive examinations
- Health Promotion Programme.
To discuss your businesses medical needs please contact Practice Manager Mary Rohan.
We are flexible, experienced and accesible - Mary will discuss your needs and arrange a meeting with our Doctors .