Stressed? 10 RULES TO HELP THOSE IN DI(STRESS)
1 Express your emotions. (Don’t bottle)
2. Talk with friends (Don’t overburden them)
3. Focus on the present (and the future). Don’t brood on the past. Try to be positive.
4. Consider one problem at a time. Don’t let the mind race. You can cope with one thing at a time
5. Act firmly and promptly to solve a problem.
6. Occupy yourself and your mind as much as possible.
7. Don’t nurse grudges or blame others.
8. Set aside daily time for relaxation.
9. Stick to daily routine as much as possible
10. Consult your GP when you need help.