We are a long established GP practice in the heart of Waterford City, opposite the newly refurbished Courthouse and around the corner from Waterford's Viking Quarter and Waterford Crystal Visitor's Centre.
- 4 permanent Doctors, two Practice Nurses and excellent administrative support make up our team
- We are available by appointment Monday to Friday from 9-5.30pm.
- Caredoc covers emergency calls outside these hours
- New Medical Card and Private Patients are welcome – an information form is available from the front desk
- We also have years of experience in providing occupational medicine support to a number of local businesses
- We have extensive experience and additional professional training in the area of Medical Expert report writing for legal firms.
- As part of a Primary Care Team we have access to free Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Public Health Nurses for our patients.
Our strength is in offering a continuous, personalised medical service in a reliable, friendly, caring environment.